How do I track results from my Leadsster campaigns?
In your Leadsster CRM, you’ll be able to access everything that’s going on in your campaigns.
Contacts that we’ve successfully connected with:
- Prospect’s Name
- Date imported into the CRM
- Email Address
- Phone Number (if present)
- LinkedIn Profile URL
- Company Website (if present)
- Prospect’s Job Title
- Prospect’s Company Name
- Prospect’s Location
- You’ll have the ability to manually add new warm leads into our sales pipeline directly in our CRM.
- Take prospects from the proposal stage and drag-and-drop all the way to the closed deals column.
- Manage prospects without having to go through the difficulty of scouting through each of their LinkedIn profiles.
- Sent LinkedIn Connection Requests
- Accepted LinkedIn Connection Requests
- % of Connected from Each Campaign
- # of Replies to Connection Messages
- # of Replies to Follow-up Messages
- Notes from Leadsster
How often can I make changes to my Leadsster campaigns?
Please notify your account manager if you think your Leadsster campaigns are not performing well.
Does Leadsster respond to prospects for me?
We’ve found clients are the best at handling responses and nurturing leads.
How do I make changes to Leadsster’s targeting filters?
For advanced help, reach out to your account manager and we’ll help you make changes to targeting.
*Limit once per month
How do I make changes to Leadsster’s sales copy?
For advanced help, reach out to your account manager and we’ll strengthen your copy.
*Limit once per month.
How long does it take to launch my first Leadsster campaign?
*The process can sometimes take a bit longer depending on your campaign.
Ready to Turn Your LinkedIn Account Into a 24/7 Sales Machine?
You can get started today or request a free consultation using the calendar below. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.